Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My New Addressbook

I've spent an hour writing down addresses the 'old-fashioned way' in my new address book, which cost 21 aed. How can I STILL be missing some of my friends mailing addresses?? How is it even possible?

It's a thing of beauty, and unlike my palm pilot, it will never 'crash'. It might burn in a fire, or get soaked and all the letters might blur...but the day will never come when I will press the power button and nothing will happen.

Yes...too bad my back-up on the hard-drive was wiped out when the hard-drive crashed.

No comments: