Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

38

Life's little gifts:



Today I:
1.  Took Pickle to SKMC for his final appointment with Dr. Hobeldin.
2.  Went for a coffee with my friend Naureen.
3.  Came home to a lovely cupcake birthday party with my family.
4.  Survived a COLD swim in our pool with the littles.
5.  Ate a tasty birthday dinner at Jones.
6.  Opened a creative gift from my eldest:  a square napkin (which can also turn into a diamond shape if you rotate it) and another napkin, folded into an envelope style 'purse'.  I also enjoyed the 'regifting' of my throw-pillows (with the littles collection of faces) from Magoo.
7.  Let my littles open a fabulous camel teapot cover from my friend Farzana (I LOVE it!!), who thoughtfully bought it and gave it to me in advance of her trip back home to the UK.
8.  Watched two episodes of 'The Office' (cannot believe that my brother does not watch that show!!  It's a travesty!).
9.  Ready for bed.  Tomorrow I have something at the gym (we'll see in the morning what it turns out to be) and then a massage with Tod in the afternoon.  PERFECT!!

No comments: