Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fighting the good fight...

I am NOT giving up.

These ants and cockroaches are NOT going to win.

I bought some D-10 gel--I am optimistic.

Had the Punjabi Carpenters come today and silicone seal up the holes (of course--we've missed a few...but I will call again if necessary).

Made a lovely new friend at breakfast yesterday. Yang Li is a Chinese lady from Germany (or is she a German lady who is Chinese??). We'll find out...

No comments: