Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Eneloop batteries

I feel like all the juice has run out.

Did I mention I slipped and fell in the bathroom last night?  If 'clumsiness' is something hypotonics suffer from, then I am most certainly the genetic contributor to N's hypotonia.  I have slipped and fallen more times as an adult than any other adult I know.

Today little A was unwell.  There was a fever, and some crying...and a request for a doctor's appointment (which I made and then cancelled when she started to perk up a bit later in the afternoon).

My parents are coming on Saturday morning.  I look forward to some quality nap-time, while the grandparents play with my children.  Perhaps Peter and I might even venture out for a night on the town--just the two of us...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i cam to your blog by searching eneloop batteries. you should die moron wtf you have posted?????

why didnt you just die in bathroom before posting this crap?????