Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Monday, December 31, 2012

De Thali

Wah! (translation:  Wow!)
De thali is where we enjoyed our New Year's eve dinner.  They had a special Chaat station set up for the evening.

Biggest laugh came when the manager came over to Peter and enquired as to how he liked the food, as he didn't know whether it would be to his liking (b/c well, you know, Indian food can be too spicy).  Peter pointed at me and said "you know she's Indian, right?".

Actually, he did not.

As he explained it, there are so many ex-pats from all over the world here, and I am so white.

Wah!

Look out for a picture of me on their web-site, having chai tea poured for me.


No comments: