Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Love You Forever

I just read Love You Forever, by Robert Munsch to Little A for the first time last night.

I remember passing this book to my dad to read, over afternoon chai. He started easily enough, but as we got 3/4 of the way through the book, he paused. I could see him reading through the remainder in his head, and processing things. He closed the book and passed it back to me, and told me to take it back. Clearly, he couldn't finish it.

I have never been able to read this book without getting a lump in my throat, and tearing up. Last night was no different. It really burns me from both ends, as a child AND as a parent.


No comments: