Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lovely Day

Today I spent the morning getting to know a lovely lady named Dimple. She is from the UK, but like me, she was born in India. Deema introduced us before she moved to Dubai, and then I had NB, and last week I had to re-schedule b/c of baby N's dr's appointment--so this was the soonest we could arrange a visit.

I had SUCH a good time. We have a lot in common, and talking with her and spending time with her was so very easy and comfortable. We talked about so many things (education, children, husbands, families), and had some tea and sweets (oh yes--we both like to eat sweet things too).

I was very sad to find out that if I had just picked a different day for Music with Mummy for little A, Dimple and I would've met two years ago. Now that summer is coming, everyone (including moi) will be heading off to escape the heat. Now I won't see her again until the end of August, and we'll have to pick things up again then.

No comments: