Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Enter the Dragon



We celebrated on Saturday, with a few friends.

Little A learned how to make dumplings, and enjoyed eating them with her shark chopsticks as well.  N slept through the dumpling training session, but did manage to participate in the taste-testing that followed.


I discovered that I do not like sesame oil--the taste, the smell...it's just not for me.

We had a lovely afternoon, and are thankful for the good friends we have made here.

Baby S is not sleeping.  Last night was rough, as I think she was up every hour.  During the day she didn't sleep either, and her longest nap was about 45 minutes.  Something is going on.

I have bumped down N's speech therapy to two days a week (and received some disappointed looks from his therapist).  I have also found a speech therapist that works out of KCA--this could cut my drive time down dramatically!

I am loving my new NOOK that Peter brought back from the US for me.  I even have a little light for it so I can read before I sleep.

Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: