Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday (I think...)

Well, though I desperately wanted to read and enjoy some tea before sleep, I couldn't for the life of me find my book.  Then I thought of catching up on my shows...but remembered that N had messed up the stereo, and there was no sound (which I have somehow fixed today).  So, in the end, I was in bed by 8:30.

Sleep was not in the cards for me though.  S decided to sleep in 90 minute shifts.  She seems to have some incredible gas issues.  So today, I have opted to give her some salinol prior to each feeding, give her supper at 4 pm (thus giving her lots of wiggle time before bed) and PRAY.

Despite the lack of sleep, today was a good day.  We had our speech session, followed by a quick trip to the Pink Shops for fruits and veggies (I love the new and improved Abu Ali!).  I also stopped at the KCA Post Office to mail a letter AND pick up a parcel.  I am very excited that my stretched canvases have already arrived (but...now I worry...where are the calendars, which shipped BEFORE the canvases?).  The worst napper award (in the afternoon) goes to S...who only slept 45 minutes.  I figure that since she slept two hours in the morning, that was okay.

Little A did some more cycling (the seat was kindly raised by Parmjit, the Punjabi maintenance man, who fixed it AFTER he fixed the hole in my ceiling).  We went and had fresh air time in the morning AND the afternoon.  I have loosely planned our Chinese New Year celebration with Yang, who is very excited to be spending time making dumplings with A and N (bless her!).

And NOW...7:24...dinner and a movie (ahhh...I remember the BP's days when that actually meant food cooked by BP's and tickets to go to the cinema), and then...well...who knows..the night is young....

;-)

No comments: