Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Three Amigos--Reunited

With a helping hand from big sister 


Recovery DAY ONE was great.  After figuring out how to get N to take the antibiotic (with pudding) and keeping his panadol supplied regularly--it was a great day.

Ran out quickly this morning with "Magoo" (as in "Mr. Magoo--another name for Smile-ah) to Geant as I just learned we were out of baby cereal.  Not sure what the previous day's grocery run entailed--but it obviously wasn't about picking up many groceries (I had to get milk, eggs, yogurt, fruits...).  Good to know that my home isn't a well-oiled machine that can run without me ;-)

When we got home, the kids wanted to share this ice cream snack (truthfully--it wasn't very tasty ice cream and they stopped after a few spoonfuls).  I think what the little ones really enjoyed was being fed by the monkey in the middle.

N had the biggest poo ever--so big that is leaked out of his diaper and caused me heart palpitations as I thought it was blood leaking from his wound.  Too bad for Malou, who had the honours of locating the source of the 'blood' as she touched the side of his leg, swiped it and said "Yech!!  It's poo!".  What a RELIEF (for me anyways--poor Malou!).  Probably the poo is a result of his body getting back to its regular eating pattern after the two days of fasts and late eating.  Hopefully we won't have any leaks tonight.

I was enjoying an evening relax with Veep (just hilarious--so quick and witty!).  I would've loved to watch more, but at 8:30 I noticed my eyes are actually hurting they are so heavy and my body feels bogged down in cement.  Very clever of me to send myself to bed early tonight.  

No comments: