Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Park in KCA


Check out this new kid's park in KCA--it is FABULOUS!  Sun-shades?  check.  Recycled tire ground-cover?  check.  Equipment that is not covered with peeling paint that could give my child tetanus?  check.  I am so impressed.  Magoo and went and explored the park this morning.  

Sand-box and covered picnic area

Climbing wall in the back

Walk the plank

She loves to bounce...

...she does NOT love to swing
I feel like I am dying inside, waiting for the dr to call me back.  I wish he had called yesterday.  I am trying to channel all my power and the energy around me to make the results what I want them to be.  I will keep trying, and look forward to hearing that my efforts worked when I get that call...whenever that might be...

No comments: