Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Monday, November 21, 2011

Smile-ah Crawls

On Saturday, Nov 19, we invited Ajay and Yang over for some salad rolls (we invited other people also, but these were the only two who could make it).  We had a very relaxed and enjoyable time with these two, and Smile-ah surprised us all by making her first attempt to crawl.

I have decided that I love entertaining with salad rolls.  My contribution is simple and easy:  make the peanut sauce.  The rest is all Peter and Malou (although I still do a lot of 'supervision').

Ajay introduced me to the new Savannah cat--a cross between a serval and a domestic cat.  The thought of this huge cat gave me nightmares and I woke up dreaming about killing leopards that were attacking me that night.  It was a real shame because that night was a rare GOOD sleep night for Smile-ah and the only reason I woke up was the bad dream.  

No comments: