Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Friday, September 21, 2012

Does your back hurt?

Peter's does.  It hurts A LOT.  It's hurt for YEARS.  He often switches sleeping mattresses two to three times a night.  One is too soft.  One is too firm.  We haven't found the one that is 'just right' yet for our Goldilocks.





It occurred to me today that there is possibly another reason why his back hurts.  See if you can find a clue in the above pictures (all taken before 8:00 this morning).  And yes...that is all three of our kids in the last photo.


A's purple moustache is finally starting to fade.  Apparently, Ms. Kathryn thought that she sustained this injury at home.  She was horrified to discover that it happened at school, and offered me her apologies.


How is it these glasses look so great on him??  Doesn't matter what he wears...even if he's in the buff.  Could it be because he is adorable...?

Today, we are going to Arysha's birthday party.  First, I am off to get my legs waxed (it's a basic need).  I am hoping to actually straighten my hair and put on some make-up for this event.  If it happens, I will be sure and post a picture.

The gloom that hovers comes and goes.  I can almost ignore it now (got the usual magoo-interrupted sleep last night--which is acceptable).

Today I am proud of myself for helping out Malou's friend Lily.  On Thursday, she was seven days away from losing her visa.  Today, she is a proudly employed housemaid.  She found a lovely American family (the lady of the household is Indian-American and has emailed me--she has to be pretty nice to have taken the time to do that).  Hopefully, they will all be happy.



No comments: