Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The second coming...

Congratulations to our little A on the erruption of her second tooth! It finally made it out of her gums! Now she has her two middle bottom teeth!! To think...we've been saying 'she's teething' since January, and all we have is two teeth (one and a 1/4 really) to show for it! Now, if I could only get a picture of the second tooth...

Coincidentally, the teeth that A has grown are the same teeth that my nephew has just lost (see picture).

Spent the whole afternoon at Marina Mall, where I forced P to walk me around the WHOLE mall. I have actually seen the skating rink and the ski hill (neither of which of ready for business as yet) and am impressed by the hugeness of the mall, and its many varied retailers! This mall also has a taxi stop, so it was easy for us to get a taxi back from there.

No comments: