Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Peter Comes Back...

Obviously, I will be making the most of my last (for a time anyway) episode of Fringe. Maybe I will treat myself and watch TWO!!

The week has gone well. I think the most difficult of the three babies I currently have, is the one I am incubating. Little A and N have been wonderful (with N getting up once a night to talk and sing, and then putting himself back to sleep) and have made this an easy week.

Today, little A surprised me by having her first sleep in HER bed in HER bedroom!! Though it was only nap-time, it's a start. She was considering sleeping there for bed-time, but as the night drew closer, she relapsed and wanted to sleep with me. She is now snuggled away on my king-size Tempur-pedic.
Baby N suffered TWO bonks today (I'll tell you--the sound of your baby's head hitting hard tile is very UNPLEASANT). I watched the first one happen in slow-motion, and I blame B3 for getting in my way of catching him in time. He was on his scooter, and should hopefully have learned the lesson that he cannot move around while his feet are still on the foot-rest. The second time he was on a little box and somehow forgot to 'step-down' before he got off. Not having experience with an 'active' child who gets bumps and bruises, as A was very sedentary, I was very alarmed and tried to talk myself down from 'oh my God--what if he has a concussion!!'. Fortunately, neither bump happened from a high elevation, and I cannot see any signs of bruising from the first bump (which was definitely the harder of the two).

I am thankful for the rock-heads they both inherited from their father.

I wish him a safe flight home and hope that he will be able to see 'Tiger' this weekend, as he had hoped. Wishing Tiger good luck in the first round, so that he can play on Saturday and Peter can see it.

No comments: