Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Amar & Aunty Zana

Here we are on a Tuesday morning. Amarjit and Aunty Zana both came for a visit. Even though Amar lives in ARG, I actually have seen her LESS in the last year than Farzana (currently residing in Scotland). Amar is actually more like a half-time resident of the UAE, as she spends a lot of time back in Malaysia. I met her through Farzana, and wish that I saw her more than I do (but her trips back home keep cutting into our visiting time!!).


No comments: