Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Monday, April 11, 2011

A picture for Naniji



It feels good to be getting things done around here. On Saturday we finally made hand & foot prints for all of our little ones (to fill the various frames and growth charts that accompanied the kits).

On Sunday I decided enough was enough of baby N's wild and carefree hair look, and it was time to take care of things once and for all. So, with my helpers (little A and Malou) we moved his Stokke chair out into the garden (where Mother Nature could help with the clean-up), got out the scissors, and trimmed him into a whole new (cute) baby.

I was a bit apprehensive about going too short. I am by no means an expert hairdresser (my parents didn't let me take Beauty Culture in high school although I really wanted to). However, the results were smashing and he has been complimented many times (okay, okay--so it's only by little A, Malou and Peter...but every little bit counts). I am quite proud of my own work (and hope that it won't be a one off).



Here is a picture for Naniji. I have a similar picture of little A suckling on her thumb too (but it never took--she prefers the pacifying effects of the 'soo-bee' over her own digits). My mom insists that I must've posed the the picture and then snapped it. I didn't back then, and I haven't now either mom. Here is NB S, sucking her thumb--so very cute. Nice to see that her habit of keeping her hands on her face in utero (thus making 3D ultrasounds very difficult) continues on.


No comments: