Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Just a boring day...

Appointment at SKMC for T N today.  Dr. Jamal Al Jubeh is 'getting off the bus' so to speak, and is discharging T N from his care.  Seems the pediatric endocrinologist is ready to wash his hands of my son.  We did get a referral from him for an ENT and Pediatric opthamologist (seems T N is a little tongue-tied and we need to check his eyes again).

When we got home, I got a call from SKMC letting me know that I have an appointment TOMORROW with Dr. Eva (the general pediatrician).  I was going to cancel (b/c COME ON!  I was JUST THERE TODAY!!) but it's all about continuity of care--and I think that will be with Dr. Eva now.

First two users of the baby bassinet


 I seem to have a headache and a tummy ache today.  Not good.  Peter is leaving tomorrow for India.  I'm sure he'll come home with a tummy ache (if not a headache as well).

Obvious why T N is no longer allowed in the bassinet, isn't it?
 
Managed to sell the baby bassinet, a rocking chair and the belly bandit too--feels good to clear out some things we are no longer using.  I did take a moment to reminisce though, remembering when I was pregnant and Peter and I went to Kids Furniture Gallery to pick out the bassinet.  Three  babies later it is still like new (owing to the fact we always put a blanket on the bed to catch and spit-up or diaper leaks) and it seems to have found a great new home with Jaziea and Simon, a young couple from Wales.


Still fits...but not for much longer

No comments: