Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ramadan Kareem!

It is the first day of Ramadan here in Abu Dhabi, and we have so many things to be thankful for.

In addition to a wonderful little girl, it looks like our new addition is going to be a little boy (at least on our first ultrasound in Dr. Yuliya's office). We have a more thorough ultrasound in early September, and I'm hoping that will set my mind at ease, as far as any health issues surrounding the new baby.

We spent the first day of Ramadan with friends, watching a Rugby match between Australia and New Zealand. With two Australian couples (

**********just found this incomplete post in my drafts and decided to publish it anyways**************

2 comments:

Donna said...

Whew! I was just skimming and thought that number 4 was on its way! Hehehehe :)

Anu Dhabi said...

I got a good laugh out of that Donna!