Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Friday, September 9, 2011

Cleo the fish

Is acting very strange.  Yesterday I found him/her trapped (or at least pretending to be) in the fake greens in his/her bowl.  I got very worried, and so now I have been watching him/her.  I am noticing that s/he is not as playful, and is spending more time hiding.

Cleo is my favourite fish to date (and the survivor of the bunch).  I don't want anything to happen to Cleo.

Peter is arriving back from India tonight.  After discovering that he had the wrong city (he originally thought he flew into AD, when really he flies into Dubai), he then learned he also had the times incorrect (instead of being home by 9 pm, he'll actually get into Dubai at that time).

We have had a good week.  The most annoying thing has been this chapped throat I have, which acts up most at night.  The children have all been great, and it has not been over-tiring with Peter gone.

Looking forward to tomorrow morning and breakfast.  I'm sure the hollandaise sauce will fix my throat up!

2 comments:

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Hollandaise sauce fixes everything! Enjoy! :)