Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Men tracht und gott lacht

"Men plan, God laughs"

This comes from an old Yiddish proverb. I like it. It's the story of my life (so far). It's probably the story of most people's lives.

It felt very good last week to finally take some time and send out an email to friends outlining the dates of our visit. My goal was to try and ensure that we saw as many of our friends as we could see while we were in Canada. I thought that if everyone knew when we were coming, we could try and coordinate schedules.

Bottom-line: I wanted to make some plans...

Let's see how that works out.

No comments: