Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mr. Sandman...

Since Peter is away, I'm trying to get little A to sleep in her own bedroom at bed-time (and not just for naps). I am using a sticker reward system to motivate her: each night of sleep in her own bed equals one sticker. Five stickers equals one toy.

She is up there, in her bed right now. I have added a night-light and turned on the baby monitor. I have no idea whether she is sleeping (though it is doubtful, as she is used to just playing quietly until her daddy comes to bed).

Malou has been good to me. Since Peter is away, she has come to sleep in the house. She is getting up with the little ones (A&N) in the mornings (5:30 this morning--bless her!). It was her idea, as I think she realizes how often NB gets up at night (usually every 2 hours). As a result, I am not feeling so exhausted (but I know I should get off this blasted computer and go to sleep).

Wish little A luck on the sleeping. I'm off to brush, change and head off to sleep too.

xx

No comments: