Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Death Threats


...today I received two--both from the same person:



no...not THAT one (look at him--he is MUCH too sweet!).


From THIS one (cue the 'gasps' and 'ahhhhs'):



I don't know whether to blame Gargamel, or the Pound Puppies (I think they might be the more likely candidates)--but I don't recall "I'll kill you" coming out of their mouths (I know Gargamel often threatens "I'll get you for this you little smurfs!!").

Suffice it to say I've managed to make it through the day alive, and with a loving and heartfelt apology from my little A. I discussed with her how she needs to have a nap during the day, as she becomes very overtired, uncooperative and makes 'bad choices' when she does not. I feel confident that I will not have to sleep with one eye open tonight.

I enjoyed a lovely 1.5 hour outing all by myself (well--with B3) to Carrefour this afternoon. I was hoping to find some 'temporary' hospital/post-baby clothes for myself, but ended up finding some great things for the children instead. Little A was so excited and pleased with the peacock feathers I bought (I am now buying in threes--one for each)--but her feathers also instigated one of the death threats.





No comments: