Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Is my bellybutton tied too tightly?

I have always admired the sweet look of the protruding bellybutton on pregnant women. Just something about that little balloon nub shape, pushing out against a t-shirt--I just love it!!

This is my THIRD pregnancy--and yet--no bellybutton pop. My skin is stretched to the limit (as the silvery stretch-marks and dry, itchy skin would indicate) but the bellybutton remains constantly an 'innie'.

I have to wonder: Did the doctor tie my bellybutton too tightly??

Dear Bellybutton: You have 20 more days to go--will you be able to hold out (or rather--in)??

No comments: