Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Monday, March 21, 2011

...The Hospital Luggage is packed!

Yahoo!

This has been the hanging like an albatross around my neck since week 35!

Now it's all taken care of. Just need to throw in a bag of size 1 diapers and we're ready to roll.

Had an ultrasound today and the doctor told me all was fine. Baby is healthy and weighing in at about 3.5 kg (let's see how accurate that number is, shall we?).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what they don't tell you is that it is + or - 500g!
Andrea

Donna said...

I am looking so forward to Thursday!!! Good luck!

Anu Dhabi said...

my gosh--i sure hope it's -500g--otherwise this baby will be my biggest by far!!