Salam wa aleikum




....thanks for coming to read my blog.


I hope that you will enjoy keeping in touch with our lives, and that one day, you might even make the trek out to come and visit with us (**NB - VISA's upon arrival for Canadians once again!!).

Grab yourself a nice cup of tea (Make mine JTG's Blue Mountain, mixed with a hint of French Earl...but get something that suits your fancy), and let's catch up...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

N's eye--Update

Surprisingly, there was no bruising today. The cut continues to heal.

Baby N was a bit out of sorts and crabby, but that is likely due to teething.

This morning I went out (on my own) for a visit with a friend. Her daughter is a month older than N, and WOW! what a big difference between the two. We had a very nice visit, and I always find myself wishing I had more time to get to know some of the ladies around here.

Little A and I went for a swim, while baby N played with our helper. A has come so far with her water skills, and though she is not swimming independently yet, she is so confident and really enjoys being in the pool. We ended up swimming in the afternoon again (b/c of my morning engagement) and there was a breeze, but we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless.

While he was strapped into his high chair, I took the opportunity to trim up baby N's hair a little. My helper and little A were both great assistants, and helped keep him distracted so that I could shorten it up a wee bit. Then it was time for baths and bed!!

Looking down, I see that my ankles have disappeared and it looks as though I have elephant feet. Today there is a lot of swelling and I will be turning in early tonight.


No comments: